Our Monart Studio opened it's doors in Solana Beach back in 1992 as one of the founding Monart Drawing School franchises. The original owner, Cynthia Stringfellow, had set out to offer art classes and camps to children of all skill levels throughout the community.
Now after more than two decades Monart is going strong and growing children throughout San Diego County how to draw! The current owner, Leslie Vaughn, has been working to grow Monart and extend our classes to more children in more schools throughout San Diego county. As of January 2015, our studio has moved down to Liberty Station as a more central location to better serve the greater San Diego area. Here we offer a wide variety of art classes and camps for children ages 4 to 12.
Directions - From the 5 or 8 Freeway:
• EXIT ROSECRANS and continue SOUTH for approx one mile
(past Midway Dr and Lytton St.)
• LEFT on ROOSEVELT to enter into NTC Liberty Station.
• LEFT at 1st stop sign, TRUXTON RD
• LEFT at the next stop sign, DEWEY RD
• LEFT into driveway (PORTER RD) to go behind building for parking.
(Monart is upstairs next to the Recreational Music Center)